Monday, October 15, 2012

Backgrounds!

Here are some classic "polka" dot backgrounds and adorable doodle borders that go with them! I love the look of dots, and even though many teacher-authors already have similar ones up for sale, I just couldn't help making a set myself. I have been playing around with doodles and plan to make many more doodle borders. :)



This package includes 38 different dot backgrounds in a rainbow of colours in 2 sizes (8.5 x 11 and 12 x 12), and 13 colours of doodle borders with white backgrounds that look adorable against the dot backgrounds! A total of 89 files!! 

Everyone loves dots and doodles and this package combines them to make cute cover pages, binder covers, labels, scrapbook pages, or whatever your heart desires! These are ok for commercial use - all I ask is credit back to http://catladydesigns.blogger.com.

If you have a request or are looking for a specific colour, please email me and we can figure something out! 

I hope you enjoy these backgrounds and borders as much as I do! If you do, please follow me to receive updates!



No comments:

Post a Comment