Monday, October 15, 2012

Bunting/Banner Clip Art FREEBIE

Today was my day off. While getting caught up on chores, I distracted myself by working on these.




These are 23 colorful bunting/banner clip art graphics, available to you for FREE! As with all of my graphics, they are high quality PNG files with a resolution of 300 dpi. To download, just click on any of the preview pictures, which will take you to my TpT store. If you like them, please leave me feedback and consider following me to hear updates about future products and freebies!

It looks like this week is a slow one in the world of supply teaching. I have no bookings! I hope something comes up last minute. In the mean time, I will be working hard at making more products for you, as well as knitting some convertible mittens to protect my papa's hands from the cold Canadian winter that will soon be upon us. Thanks for reading. Xo.


No comments:

Post a Comment