Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Freebie and Halloween Clip Art

Yippee! My first product has arrived. Here it is:



Presenting 10 FUN, COLOURFUL bordered backgrounds! These are perfect to use on the cover pages of your documents and lesson plans to make them stand out. They are high quality PNG files at 300dpi, and there are 10 fun colour schemes to choose from! One is in spooky Halloween colours for those of you who are preparing Halloween-themed lessons. In true TpT style, since this is my first item, it is absolutely FREE! Be sure to let all of your teacher friends know about it by clicking the icons below this post to share on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or on your blog. While you're at it, subscribe to the RSS feed so you can stay tuned for future freebies! I plan to put up a lot more and I've already got some exciting and fun new stuff brewing.

 This morning I finished packaging my second collection of clip art. These are my Halloween friends. They are cute and spooky all at the same time!


My favourite friend is the zombie. :) Which one is your favourite? These friends can all be yours to use on your resources by clicking the picture above, which will bring you to my TpT store. All of my work comes with a commercial licence, so you can use them on lesson plans that you will be selling!

I take requests! Send me an email about it and I will let you know if I can do it or not. 


1 comment:

  1. I have just found you and I love the Bright colours of your work. Thank you. Barbara.

    ReplyDelete